Soft and yummy...and quick and easy!....This Lion Brand Yarn pattern is so easy and fast, make one for all your friends!
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
SIZE: One Size
Finished Circumference About 22 in. (56 cm)
Finished Height About 6 1/2 in. (16.5 cm)
• 325-149 Lion Brand Romance Yarn: Grey Shades 1 Ball (A)
• 325-124 Lion Brand Romance Yarn: Champagne 1 Ball (B)
• Knitting Needles- Size 9 [5.5 mm]
• Large-Eye Blunt Needles
*Romance® (Article #325). 84% Nylon, 16% Polyester; package size: 1.75oz/50.00 gr. (27yds/25m) pull skeins
12 sts + 14 rows = about 4 in. (10 cm) in Garter st (knit every row).
BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE. When you match the gauge in a pattern, your project will be thesize specified in the pattern and the materials specified in the pattern will be sufficient. If it takes you fewer stitches and rows to make a 4 in. [10 cm] square, try using a smaller size hook or needles; if more stitches and rows, try a larger size hook or needles.
1. Cowl is worked as a long strip, then ends are sewed together to make a ring.
2. When changing color, do not cut old color. Carry unused color along side edge of piece.
With A, cast on 21 sts.
With A, knit 4 rows.
With B, knit 4 rows.
With A, knit 2 rows.
With B, knit 2 rows.
Repeat last 12 rows 5 more times.
Last 4 Rows: With A, knit 2 rows; with B, knit 2 rows.
FINISHING Sew cast on and bound off ends together to make Cowl.
Weave in ends.