Freshen up your dining table with cotton knitted placemats! Solid or sripes, coordinate your colors!
SIZE: One Size
11 x 15 in. [28 x 38 cm]
• 760-112 Lion Brand Lion Cotton: Poppy Red 1 Skein (A)
• 830-134 Lion Brand New Cotton Ease: Terracotta 1 Skein (B)
• 760-140 Lion Brand Lion Cotton: Rose 1 Skein (C)
• 830-149 Lion Brand New Cotton Ease: Stone 1 Skein (D)
• 830-122 Lion Brand New Cotton Ease: Taupe 1 Skein (E)
• Knitting Needles- Size 8 [5 mm]
• Large-Eye Blunt Needles
16 stitches + 30 rows = 4 in. [10 cm] in Garter stitch (knit every row). BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
Cast on 60 stitches with desired color.
Work even in Garter stitch (knit every row) until piece measures 11 in. [28 cm] from beginning.
Work as for Solid Placemat, working 1 row of each color in the following stripe sequence: *A, B, C, D, E, repeat from * until piece measures 11 in. [28 cm] from beginning.
Weave in ends.